LSU Physics and Astronomy Department Colloquium
Weekly departmental colloquium focused on general research topics in physics, Room 109 Nicholson, Thursdays at 3:30pm
Past Quantum Related Seminars
- Kaushik P. Seshadreesan, Quantum Advantage in Quantum-Limited Classical Optical Communications using NISQ Processors, April 9, 2021.
- Krister Shalm, Throwing God's Dice! March 26, 2021.
- Armen Allahverdyan, Dynamical symmetrization of the state of identical particles. February 19, 2021.
- Yuan Su, Faster Digital Quantum Simulation by Randomization, November 25, 2019
Felix Leditzky, On the quantum capacity of the qubit depolarizing channel, May 12, 2017
- Aeysha Khalique, Practical long-distance quantum communication via concatenated entanglement swapping, September 7, 2016
- Mario Berta, Quantum bilinear optimisation, March 7, 2016
- Keith Motes, Perspectives on boson sampling, October 16, 2015
- Kaden Hazzard, No Democracy for Entanglement, March 27, 2015
- Xiaoting Wang, When Gauss Met Bernoulli---how differential geometry solves time-optimal quantum control, March 6, 2015
- Shuro Izumi, Displaced photon counting for coherent optical communication, February 2, 2015
- Masahiro Takeoka, Fundamental rate-loss tradeoff for optical quantum key distribution, January 30, 2015
- Mario Berta, Randomness extraction against quantum adversaries, December 8, 2014
- Todd Brun, Quantum information processing with closed timelike curves, October 17, 2014
- Todd Brun, Relation between the psychological and thermodynamic arrows of time, October 16, 2014
- Mario Berta, The uncertainty principle in the presence of quantum memory, March 20, 2014
- Cosmo Lupo, Quantum data locking, enigma machines, and entropic uncertainty relations, February 17, 2014
- Quantum Krispy Kreme Seminars (up to 2010)