- M.R. Gartia, S. K. Misra, L. Labriola, D. Pan, “Analyte sensing for eye injuries and conditions,” US 10,400,262 B2; Date of Patent: Sept. 3, 2019.
- M. R. Gartia, H. Radousky, B. Trenhaile, Y. Bordain, L. Plucinski, Yi Chen, G. L. Liu, “Photovoltaic desalination system,” US 10,361,329 B2; Date of Patent: July 23, 2019.
- J. G. Eden, M. R. Gartia, G. L. Liu, “Injection-seeded whispering gallery mode optical amplifier devices and networks,” US 9,893,486 B2, Date of Patent: Feb. 13, 2018.
- G. L. Liu, M. R. Gartia, T. W. Chang, X. Wang, J. Jiang, “Liquid Sampling Device for use with Mobile Device and Methods,” US Patent 9,829,464 B2, Date of Patent: November 28, 2017. (Licensed).
- G. L. Liu, M. R. Gartia, A. Hsiao, “Plasmon Resonance Imaging Apparatus having Nano-Lycurgus-Cup Arrays and Methods of Use,” US 9,464,985 B2, Date of Patent: Oct. 11, 2016.
- A. K. Nayak, M. R. Gartia, P. K. Vijayan, “Stabilizing Natural Circulation Systems with Nano Particles”, JP 2010519567, Date of Patent: May 8, 2014.
- M. R. Gartia, A. Chaichi, “Multilayered graphene and methods of making the same", Publication no. US 2019/0074142 A1.
- A. K. Nayak, M. R. Gartia, P. K. Vijayan, “Stabilizing Natural Circulation Systems with Nano Particles”, US 2011/ 0168355 A1; WO/2009/019713; EP 2181170.
Inventions Disclosed to LSU ITC
- “Sensor for Perfluoroalkyl Species”, M. R. Gartia, S. Sahu, C. Arges, June 16, 2020.
- “Development of a smartphone-based biosensor device for detecting SARS-CoV-2 antigens in body fluids using Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance (LSPR)”, L. Vu, A. Prasad, M. R. Gartia, S. A. Cormier, May 14, 2020.
- “A Solid-State and Flexible Supercapacitor that Operates Across the Temperature Range of -70 to 220 C”, M. R. Gartia, A. Chaichi, G. Venugopalan, C. Arges, January 6, 2020.
- “An Automated, Low-Cost, and High-Throughput Complete Blood Count Analyzer”, M. R. Gartia, S. Park, October 30, 2019.
- “Device for detecting mutation in cancer gene”, M. R. Gartia, A. Prasad, November 29, 2018.
- “Micro-heat exchanger device for direct cooling of cerebrospinal fluid”, M. R. Gartia, December 3, 2018.
- “Materials for X-ray and Gamma based water purification and Scintillation Detector”, M. R. Gartia, S. Sahu, December 3, 2018.