- A. Chaichi, E. Sheikh, S. Mukhopadhyay, and M. R. Gartia. "Trends in Nanotechnology Development in Medical Applications." Elsevier (2021).
- S. M. A. Hasan, and M. R. Gartia. "Trends in the Development of Scanning Diagnostic Equipment for the Formation and the Development of Medical Visualization–Nucleic Acid Biosensors for Medical Diagnostics." Elsevier (2021).
- N. Mehta, S. Sahu, S. Shaik, R. Devireddy and M.R. Gartia. Dark-Field Hyperspectral Imaging (DF-HSI) Modalities for Characterization of Single Molecule and Cellular Processes. In: “Frontiers of Nanophotonics in Biomedical Engineering – Engineering the Interface between Photonics, Materials, and Biology at the Nanoscale”, edited by X. Zhao, and M. Lu. Springer International Publishing, (2020).
- R.K. Bagul, M. R. Gartia, N. Kumar, P. K. Vijayan, and D. Saha, Integral System Tests in ITL simulating AHWR, Section 4.4 of Chapter 4, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Coordinated Research Project on Natural Circulation Phenomena, Modeling and Reliability of Passive Systems that Utilize Natural Circulation, Research Contract No. 12758/R0, March, (2008).
- M.R. Gartia, D. S. Pilkhwal, P. K. Vijayan, and D. Saha, State of Art Report on Thermo-Fluid Dynamics And Pressure Drops In Various Geometrical Configurations, IAEA Coordinated Research Project on Natural Circulation Phenomena, Modeling and Reliability of Passive Systems that Utilize Natural Circulation, Research Contract No. 12758/R0, February, (2008).
- P.K. Vijayan, M. R. Gartia, A. K. Nayak, D. Saha, and R. K. Sinha, A rational design procedure for two-phase natural circulation systems, Indian Nuclear Society News, Vol. 4, No. 1, Jan.-March, pp. 18-29, (2008). [Invited]
- A.K. Nayak, M. R. Gartia, A. Antony, G. Vinod, and R. K. Sinha, Passive System Reliability Analysis using APSRA Methodology, Advances in Performance and Safety of Complex Systems, McMillan Advanced Research Series, McMillan India Ltd., pp. 330, (2008).