- This Spring semester we welcomed Md. Abdullah Al Mahmud and Alex Aucoin to the team!
- Congratulations to Daniel for accepting a position at Axalta, Anowar for accepting a position at Intel, and Emma Lane for graduating with her B.S. in Chemistry with an Art History minor! We wish you all the best!
- Fahima passed her general exam and is now a PhD candidate! Great work!
- Check out a featured story about our patented use of watermelon seeds as a source of urease enzymes!
- Anowar successfully defended his thesis. Great job!
- Congratulations to Daniel, Douglas and Amber for their work on Charge transfer complexes as dual thermal/photo initiators for free-radical frontal polymerization in the Journal of Polymer Science! https://doi.org/10.1002/pol.20210913
- Congratulations to Daniel for defending his thesis!
- Congratulations to high schooler Sarah Li for publishing on Anisotropic frontal polymerization in a model resin–copper composite in Chaos! https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0077552
- Brecklyn has passed his general exam and is officially a Ph.D. candidate. Congratulations!
- Undergraduate senior Emma was featured in the LSU Chemistry newsletter.
- Congratulations to Fahima and Daniel for their accepted publication on Frontal Polymerization with Conductive Metal Strips in Chaos! https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0052821
- Congratulations to Anowar for his accepted publication on the Development of a Flow-free Gradient Generator in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces! https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.1c04771
- Congratulations to Brecklyn, Daniel and Joseph for their accepted publication on Kinetic Effects of Vinyl Ethers in Radical-Induced Cationic Frontal Polymerization in the Journal of Polymer Science! https://doi.org/10.1002/pol.20210183
- Congratulations to Anthony for accepting a Research Engineer position at the Lycra Company! All the best for your future!
- Congratulations to Anthony for defending his thesis!
- Congratulations to Imogen for graduating with her B.S. in Chemistry!
- Welcome Maria who joins the team from the University of Central Florida!