- Congratulations to Brecklyn Groce, who graduated with his PhD, and undergraduates Douglas Ngo, Jack Grace, and Monica Rocha for graduating from LSU! Best wishes to you all!
- Congratulations to Joseph Cantrell and Kaitlyn Hall (who also defended her Honors Thesis) for graduating from LSU! And congratulations to Sarah Li who graduated from Baton Rouge High School! Best of luck to you all!
- Take a look at our recent paper on fillers in cationic frontal polymerization in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces!
- Congrats to Alex, who passed her general exam and is now a PhD candidate!
- Check out our recent review article on frontal polymerization in ACS Chemical Reviews with collaborators from UIUC and Italy!
- Welcome to Dominic Adrewie who joins our team from University of Texas at Rio Grande!
Congratulations to Maria who passed her general exam and is now a PhD candidate!
This Spring semester we welcomed Md. Abdullah Al Mahmud and Alex Aucoin to the team!
Congratulations to Daniel for accepting a position at Axalta, Anowar for accepting a position at Intel, and Emma Lane for graduating with her B.S. in Chemistry with an Art History minor! We wish you all the best!
Fahima passed her general exam and is now a PhD candidate! Great work!
Check out a featured story about our patented use of watermelon seeds as a source
of urease enzymes!
Anowar successfully defended his thesis. Great job!
Congratulations to Daniel, Douglas and Amber for their work on Charge transfer complexes
as dual thermal/photo initiators for free-radical frontal polymerization in the Journal
of Polymer Science! https://doi.org/10.1002/pol.20210913
Congratulations to Daniel for defending his thesis!
Congratulations to high schooler Sarah Li for publishing on Anisotropic frontal polymerization in a model resin–copper composite in Chaos! https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0077552
Brecklyn has passed his general exam and is officially a Ph.D. candidate. Congratulations!
Undergraduate senior Emma was featured in the LSU Chemistry newsletter.
Congratulations to Fahima and Daniel for their accepted publication on Frontal Polymerization
with Conductive Metal Strips in Chaos! https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0052821
Congratulations to Anowar for his accepted publication on the Development of a Flow-free
Gradient Generator in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces! https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.1c04771
Congratulations to Brecklyn, Daniel and Joseph for their accepted publication on Kinetic Effects of Vinyl Ethers in Radical-Induced Cationic Frontal Polymerization in the Journal of Polymer Science! https://doi.org/10.1002/pol.20210183
Congratulations to Anthony for accepting a Research Engineer position at the Lycra Company! All the best for your future!
Congratulations to Anthony for defending his thesis!
Congratulations to Imogen for graduating with her B.S. in Chemistry!
Welcome Maria who joins the team from the University of Central Florida!