Peer reviewed journal articles
- Kameshwar, S., Park, H., Cox, D.T. and Barbosa, A.R., 2021. “Effect of disaster debris, floodwater pooling duration, and bridge damage on immediate post-tsunami connectivity”. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 56, p.102119.
- Balomenos, G.B., Kameshwar, S., and Padgett, J.E. (2020) “Parameterized fragility models for multi-bridge classes subjected to hurricane loads”. Engineering Structures, 208, 110213.
- Kameshwar, S., Misra, S., and Padgett, J.E. (2019). “Decision tree based bridge restoration models for extreme event performance assessment of regional road networks.” Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, 16(3), 431-451.
- Kameshwar, S., Cox, D.T., Barbosa A.R., Farokhnia, K., Park, H., Alam, MS., and van de Lindt, J. (2019). “Probabilistic decision-support framework for community resilience: Incorporating multi-hazards, infrastructure interdependencies, and resilience goals in a Bayesian network.” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 191, 106568.
- Kameshwar, S. and Padgett, J.E. (2019). “Stiffening ring design for prevention of storm surge buckling in above ground storage tanks.” Journal of Structural Engineering, 145 (3), 04019002.
- Bernier, C., Kameshwar, S., Elliott, J.R., Padgett, J.E., and Bedient, P.B. (2018). “Mitigation strategies to protect oil infrastructure and nearby communities during storm surge.” Natural Hazards Review, 19(4), 04018019.
- Kameshwar, S. and Padgett, J.E. (2018). “Parameterized fragility assessment of bridges subjected to pier scour and vehicular loads.” Journal of Bridge Engineering, 23 (7), 04018044.
- Kameshwar, S. and Padgett, J.E. (2018). “Response and fragility assessment of portfolio of bridges subjected to barge bridge collision and scour.” Engineering Structures, 168, 308-319.
- Kameshwar, S. and Padgett, J.E. (2018). “Assessment of fragility and resilience indicators for portfolio of oil storage tanks subjected to hurricanes.” Journal of Infrastructure Systems, 24 (2), 04018003.
- Kameshwar, S. and Padgett, J.E. (2018). “Storm surge fragility assessment of above ground storage tanks.” Structural Safety, 70, 48-58.
- Anarde, K.A., Kameshwar, S., Irza, J.N., Lorenzo-Trueba, J., Nittrouer, J. A., Padgett, J.E., Sebastian, A., and Bedient, P. B. (2018). “Infrastructure vulnerability to hurricane storm surge evaluated for an evolving coastal landscape.” Natural Hazards Review, 19(1), 04017020.
- Kameshwar, S. and Padgett, J.E. (2018). “Effect of vehicle bridge interaction on seismic response and fragility of bridges.” Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 47 (3), 697-713.
- Kameshwar, S. and Padgett, J.E. (2017). “Characterizing and predicting seismic repair costs for bridges.” Journal of Bridge Engineering, 22 (11), 04017083.
- Kameshwar, S. and Padgett, J.E. (2015). "Stochastic modeling of geometric imperfections in above ground storage tanks for probabilistic buckling capacity estimation." ASCE-ASME Journal of Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering Systems, Part A: Civil Engineering, 2(2), C4015005.
- Kameshwar, S. and Padgett, J.E (2014). "Multi-hazard risk assessment of highway bridges subjected to earthquake and hurricane hazards." Engineering Structures, 78, 154-166.
- Chakraborty, A., Mittal, P., and Kameshwar, S. (2013). "Time dependent gaussian equivalent linearization of duffing oscillator using continuous wavelet transform." Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture, 7(8), 1006-1017.
Peer reviewed book chapters
- Vishnu, N., Kameshwar, S., and Padgett, J.E. (2019). “Towards resilience of highway transportation network systems.” In Routledge Handbook on Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure (pp. 216-238). Routledge, London.
- Padgett, J.E., and Kameshwar, S. (2016). “Supporting life cycle management of bridges through multi-hazard reliability and risk assessment.” In Multi-hazard Approaches to Civil Infrastructure Engineering (pp. 41-58). Springer International Publishing, Cham.
- Padgett, J.E., Ebad S.M., Vishnu, N., Misra, S., Kameshwar, S., Panakkal, P., Gidaris, I., Bernier, C., Du, A., Balomenos, G. (2017), "Post-Harvey Houston-Galveston Roadway Bridge Reconnaissance." DesignSafe-CI, Dataset, doi:10.17603/DS2HM4H
- Padgett, J.E., Ebad S. M., Gidaris, I., Kameshwar, S., and Misra, S. (2019), “Houston-Galveston Transportation Infrastructure During and After Hurricane Harvey.” Rice University-Kinder Institute: UDP, doi: https://doi.org/10.25612/837.L66N8QA5NEDL