I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Louisiana State University. I was formerly an L.E. Dickson RTG Instructor in the Mathematics Department at the University of Chicago. I received my PhD in 2015 from Princeton University under the supervision of Peter Constantin. I am partially supported by the NSF DMS-1816643 (2018 - 2022) and NSF DMS-2012333 (2021 - 2024).
My research interests are in the areas of analysis and PDE. Specific topics include:
- Dynamics of kinetic equations.
- Hydrodynamics with thermal effects.
- Asymptotic analysis of fluid-like PDE with nonlocal effects.
- Quantifying propagation in reaction-diffusion equations.
- Homogenization for nonlocal evolution equations.